1. See What She Can Do Inc. (“SWSCD”) hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, perpetual personal-use licence to download, use, modify and reproduce images(s) or video(s) (collectively referred to as “Visual Content”), subject to the restrictions set out in this licence.
2. This license is for your own personal, non-commercial use only (not for resale, or for any other commercial use of any kind), except as expressly provided for by this licence.
3. Those organizations which:
a. expressly permitted SWSCD to take Visual Content of said organization’s sporting or recreational event;
b. obtained from all participants in said organization’s sporting or recreational, each participants written consent to have their respective images and likeness be taken or otherwise recorded at said sporting or recreational event, and possibly published; and
c. SWSCD in fact took Visual Content in relation to said organization’s sporting and recreational event;
are hereby granted a free non-exclusive, non-transferable, perpetual licence to download, use, modify and reproduce Visual Content for the limited purpose of promotion of the organization’s above-mentioned event or of the organization itself. For purposes of clarification, a licence granted under this paragraph is strictly for non-commercial purposes and Visual Content shall not be used in any way for resale.
4. For any licence granted herein, YOU MAY NOT:
a. Use Visual Content other than as expressly provided for by this licence.
b. Portray any person depicted in the Visual Content in a way that would be offensive, unflattering or unduly controversial to a reasonable person.
c. Use the Visual Content in a pornographic, defamatory, deceptive or in any manner that could be considered libelous, obscene or unlawful.
d. Resell any Visual Content;
e. Use any Visual Content for any commercial, promotional, endorsement, advertising or merchandising purpose, unless expressly provided for by this licence;
f. Falsely represent, expressly or by way of reasonable implication, that any Visual Content was created by you or a person other than the copyright holder(s) of that Visual Content.
5. Copyright in all Visual Content is owned by SWSCD or its content suppliers. All rights not expressly granted in this licence are reserved by SWSCD and its content suppliers now and in the future.
6. The use of the Visual Content by an organization pursuant to paragraph 3 above, shall be accompanied by an adjacent credit to the SWSCD Contributor and to SWSCD in substantially the following manner:
“Name of Photographer [or Videographer]/See What She Can Do Inc.”
7. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, the Visual Content is provided on “as is” and “as available” basis. SWSCD hereby expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, express or implied.
8. YOU EXPRESSLEY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT SWSCD, SWSCD’S PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AND EACH OF ITS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS OR THIRD PARTY SERVICES PROVIDERS (“SWSCD PARTIES”) SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, COMPENSATORY, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER LOSS OR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF THIS LICENCE OR YOUR USE OF THE VISUAL CONTENT.
9. You will defend, indemnify and hold harmless SWSCD and SWSCD Parties from and against any and all losses, damages, costs, expenses (including legal fees), claims, complaints, demands, actions, suits, proceedings, obligations and liabilities (including settlement payments) due to or arising out of any use of the Visual Content other than the uses expressly permitted in this licence. You further agree to indemnify SWSCD and SWSCD Parties for all costs and expenses that SWCD incurs in the event that you breach any of the terms of this licence.
10. The terms of this licence and all related matters will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada and the laws of Canada applicable in Ontario. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Ontario.
Invite your Friends to join the SeeWhatSheCanDo CommunityCopy this link and send it any way you like.
Connecting you to active women, local groups, events, businesses and more.
Choose your location
orDon't use my location, default to Toronto, ON.